Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Introduction

Hello,
 
I'm new to the blogging business, but I'm excited to share my thoughts and creations with whoever decides to read this.  I chose the name, Life Inside a Fishbowl because I'm a pastor's wife, and it seems that most of the time people are watching everything my family and I do.  It's not a bad thing, but it comes with the territory and it definitely keeps life interesting!  : ) 
 
I've been blessed to be married for 9 1/2 years to my husband, Chris, and have been a pastor's wife for nearly 8 years.  I have an amazing 3 year old son who guarantees that my life is never boring!  After teaching 2nd grade for two years Chris and I had our son, and we decided that I would stay at home and raise him.  We've lived in a small parsonage out in the country in Central Texas for about a year now -- and I've learned a lot about rural living!  I've recently discovered that I love cooking, crafting, and sewing, and we've been raising chickens for about a year now.  My husband realized he has a green thumb and we've been learning how to grow vegetables and then can and preserve them.

This blog is going to be my thoughts, things that inspire me, and things that I've created. Enjoy!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment